noisycricket
Anyone know if someone that could build me one for my 02 malibu or know of someone who has on layin round ? know its a specialty thing but would be amazing if someone had something
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I am also looking for a dual bracket for a 1990 GMC 5.7 with A/C can some one suggest the best priced one? or provide me a model number to find it? thank you
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Rob was able to fabricate one for the 5.7 in Scott's Tahoe.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by Derrick824:
Rob was able to fabricate one for the 5.7 in Scott's Tahoe.
Thanks I will have to give him a call.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
let me know about that also please there are some out there but there not for my 5.7 there for the ones on the drivers side my alt is on the pass side
Quote 0 0
lone blazer
what year tahoe do you have? i had a bracket made from ohio generator and it was made to fit the 4.3l and 5.7l i believe. you should give them a call and find out if it fits. i have one that im not using due to my car catching fire lol
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
Quote:
Originally posted by lone blazer:
what year tahoe do you have? i had a bracket made from ohio generator and it was made to fit the 4.3l and 5.7l i believe. you should give them a call and find out if it fits. i have one that im not using due to my car catching fire lol
You have a picture of the bracket?
Quote 0 0
MECHMAN
I have a dual bracket that fits 96 - 03 S10 Blazer 4.3L as well as 96 - 2000 Suburban, Tahoe, C/K truck 5.7L . It replaces the entire OEM alternator bracket, and mounts two large case GM alts side-by-side. It does not require you to loose your AC. Shoot me an e-mail if you want pics: getitdone81@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy