HawaiianBassHead Show full post »
reaper68
Any ideas on the current draw for the crowns, this is for a daily setup so not to worried about volatage not going over 12.9.

Thinking about buying for using two to start and seeing how it goes then if everything is probably get rid of the other two, basically the shipping and a little break in price would make it worth it if I could sell the other two at cost.

[ 08-08-2005, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: reaper68 ]
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
ah, I ended up getting two monsters instead along with two MM4000.1D's. I'll post results after tomorrow hopefully. since my install isn't even an install yet and the show is tomorrow lmao.
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
well, won the show only person to break a 150, music on the ac180 though so doesn't say much. Still get pretty nice dimming. Havn't actually measured the drops and I've since removed one of the amps. I have no idea where my dmm clamp is either... hope to find it soon, so I can check out how bad the drops are.
Quote 0 0
MR HARD HITTER
damn... i need these batterys, i daily drive with one crown bridged @ 2 ohms and it sucks 6 odyssey 1700 s and a 210 amp og alt and a rockford ccpc 2 100 farad cap to 11.5 in 10 seconds of 3 6 mafia or bass cd, that was from 14.2 v also, but im flashin the e/opt and i/opt lights on the amp, (just a little clipping though)she s a good 154.5 i blew my 99 s im runnin 4 1/1 9515s and they burn after 5 min of crown abuse i ran 4 colossus xx on the 99s and the crown is doing the same number as all 4, only cause i couldn t power all 4 hifonics @ 1.4 ohm each amp
Quote 0 0
nomad40
Quote:
Originally posted by MR HARD HITTER:
damn... i need these batterys, i daily drive with one crown bridged @ 2 ohms and it sucks 6 odyssey 1700 s and a 210 amp og alt and a rockford ccpc 2 100 farad cap to 11.5 in 10 seconds of 3 6 mafia or bass cd, that was from 14.2 v also, but im flashin the e/opt and i/opt lights on the amp, (just a little clipping though)she s a good 154.5 i blew my 99 s im runnin 4 1/1 9515s and they burn after 5 min of crown abuse i ran 4 colossus xx on the 99s and the crown is doing the same number as all 4, only cause i couldn t power all 4 hifonics @ 1.4 ohm each amp
get ahold of me..

i have 1 big amp batt. F/S.
used it maybe a week, testing it,for daily use.very nice..

bryan b.
nomad40@sbcglobal.net

damn price must have dropped a bunch,lol..
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy