PioneerSaturn
About time for an enclosure build...almost forgot how to do it lol

This enclosure will be setup to have one port plugged for daily and all 3 open for comps...

Specs come to:

Comps ports:

7.1 cubes net
39hz tuning
84.8205 sq inches of port area

Daily with port plugged:

7.1 cubes net
31.5hz tuning
56.547 sq inches of port area

Let's get started...

Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
Finished up...

Quote 0 0
Daniel_M
you got pm bro! thanks again dude, cant thank you enough!!
Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
No prob, man
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I'd still have added some braces, even with the double-layer.
What a slacker
Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I just like playing devils advocate and giving constructive criticism.
never any disrepect. You build great boxes. I'm sure this things gonna dump like a donkey
Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
Lol t'anks...joo bastid
Quote 0 0
dkmst23
I would daily drive the spl tuning
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I would daily drive your mom!!!
just playin! or am I?
Quote 0 0
stang em
Uh oh looks like Daniel has a new friend!!! Nice work Doug. I like those corner lockers or whatever theyre called. Shouldve did those in my last box. Aren't they posed to help reflect the waves and not trap them or something like that?
Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
Thanks

And in this case they dont do much besides reinforce the corners a bit but in the corners of slot ports and near the interior openings of ports they can help guide and keep some odd corners from becoming dead-space, yea
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Nice Box! Why did you put the subs over the ports rather than at the front of the box?
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
you build some clean boxes

You should just build me a box for 3 18s for my expedition and bring it to me for scrapin the coast

I'm lazy
Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
Nice Box! Why did you put the subs over the ports rather than at the front of the box?
Thanks And you usually want to keep the subs as far away from the interior port opening as possible to reduce the chance of unloading/issues such as that (if they were hanging over the ports the pressure could simply bypass the airspace you planned for them to use and they could unload and specs would be thrown way off)

Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
you build some clean boxes

You should just build me a box for 3 18s for my expedition and bring it to me for scrapin the coast

I'm lazy
Lol thanks, im up to build if you are..
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy