izzy617
what should i get for more bass the new epicenter or the kicker crossover kx3 i listen to music with little bass and want more

i have the PDX 1.600 with the gain all the way up sounds good with hip/rock music
and 2 10" DVC KICKER CompVR Subs 800WATTS 400RMS @4OHMS
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
The epicenter essentially takes a bass note and then reinforences 1 octave lower. So if you have a 40hz note, it reinforces 20hz. Which is great if your system can play that lower note.

a crossover just stop the speaker from playing certain frequencies.

Basically you are approaching this problem in the wrong manner. Completely.

You don't need your gain all the way up--that is just wrong.

You either need more power, more cone area, or a more effecient enclosure, or a combination of those items.

Don't look to a processor to fix this problem.
Quote 0 0
izzy617
more power as in 0 gage wire or another amp? with hiphop music its heart pounding its diffrent with hispanic music...the store where i installed the system wants me to get that kicker crossover supposly because it has bass boost knob??
Quote 0 0
windowtinter
if your looking for more bass from spanish type music the epicenter will do the trick for sure, but like mr. jones said above if its not loud enough on music with bass you need a better setup overall.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
epicenters are good for latin music. and again andy is right
Quote 0 0
izzy617
im going to try them both later see which one will be better and post a vid
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
how many people on other forums are banging their heads from the same original poster with the same question on the same day?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy