SPLJUICE Show full post »
Team Prodigy Mike
Please stop this stuff. There is no need for it. We are all just trying to have a good time. So let's stop this before it gets out of hand
Quote 0 0
ericw313
It does feel good to win once in awhile but that is not why i do db drag or bass race i do it for fun and it gets me out of the normal routine and is one of the few places i can play my music so i enjoy it if i win then that is a bonus otherwise im just there to hangout and have a good time. Enough said.
Quote 0 0
Rich Stitt
Eric you are so right there.. if we wasnt havn fun we wouldn't be doing this..yes i just started but would do it every day if i could and wish i woulda known about this in the 90's
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
I suppose you all are right. Congrats eric.

I guess I'm just jealous because now he has won as many bassrace events as me.

On another note I help all sorts of local people. The only local real competitor is Rob Heeter and you can ask him if I do all I can for people

Anyhow Eric I hope you stick around for another 5 years with plenty of wins under your belt.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
I suppose you all are right. Congrats eric.

I guess I'm just jealous because now he has won as many bassrace events as me.

On another note I help all sorts of local people. The only local real competitor is Rob Heeter and you can ask him if I do all I can for people

Anyhow Eric I hope you stick around for another 5 years with plenty of wins under your belt.
Thats awesome man thank you. =)
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
good job eric! n i lost to john... lol
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Jerry. I know that you help a lot of people out. I hope you didnt think i was sayung anything like that. I just didn't want this post to turn ugly and get deleted. Thank you for this. (P.s. Rob is the man in no wall.)
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
The only local real competitor is Rob Heeter and you can ask him if I do all I can for people
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Oops sorry Dave. You assylum guys don't associate with southsiders.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
howd I get thrown into this?

yes Jerry taught me some great stuff
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
I wouldn't say taught just assisted. You've got loud all by yourself.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by 18inchjeepin:
howd I get thrown into this
Just Because .
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Working on the 39.9 class now slowly upgrading equipment when i can afford it just got to get those songs dialed in and go for the win.
Quote 0 0
1banginbuick
can i be a jerry's kid too
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy