ZimNismoboy
Right i recently had the joy of having to install the software for the termlab equipment on a windows xp machine with service pack 3
It worked fine on a windows 7 machine
But on a windows xp machine kept getting an error 372 something about the printpro3.dll was old or not working cant remember what it said.
The one op suggested in a history post that a user should update directx and it will work which is wrong ....
So to solve the problem, i had to search my asss off and im going to help any one else with the same problem .
The printpro3.dll file is a old one something like version 3.016 and the latest version isnt downloadable unless you go to the website for printpro3.dll which is http://www.pegasusimaging.com/
Then download the the software for checking your pegasus files to ensure they are up to date.
ftp://ftp2.accusoft.com/PegConnect.exe
Pegconnect has to be directed in the last tab to the directory of the c:\program files\term-lab directory so that it can update the pegasusimagine files in the term lab folder.
Then run the file check for file version .
if not update to date run the update and install tab ...
once this is done you should be ready to run the term lab software .
I havent explained in detail because i cant remember all the tabs and options, however this rough guide will get any one stuck sorted out .

Any questions post on here and i will try and come on the forum as often as possible to help.
PS i wish they term-lab guys would have written a small write up so it could have saved me the pain staking process of investigation.....
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy