dominic mrzena Show full post »
tommyk90
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
Mirabella why not there was 2 panda's at WF in the USA this last WF and sry bro i will not be there at this show someone take alot of pics and post them please there is a local DB drag show here the same day i might go to
Both of those pandas are owned and registered by people in canada.
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
i didnt like the new box design that i came up with i am sure you all know cause it was not as appealing as the one i used at regionals but it was louder. so i was on a mission to make the one from regionals that is more appealing as loud so i needed to find .65 db some how.

here is a pic of how it looked at regionals

since then i have added 5 1/2 inch rods doubled the baffle painted the inside outside the box and port with high gloss paint and new surrounds on all 4 woofers also dynomat in the wheel well doing all that got me .3 now it looks like this and was doing a 154.00db

it was nice to be at least at 154 but i still needed .4 so i did alot of testing and i accidentally burped it with the door open and it scared the **** out of me but it did a 154.46...

and it came to me like it did to doc in back to the future for the flux capacitor. i had thought my seats were perfect but i needed to look at my car like a 6th order bandpass or how the extreme vehicles are so i moved the seats from this position doing a 154.00db

and moved the seats to this and did a 154.35db

all it took was some determination and i get the quieter box to be loud that goes to URBAN FX thanx to you said i need to do so i did. now i am ready for next saturday at the factory stripclub. see you all there. and i am so sad i wont see you there sinister david

[ 04-27-2011, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: dominic mrzena ]
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
The weather is looking to be in the 70's this saturday. I am looking forward to it...
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
sry bro i will not be there at this show someone take alot of pics and post them please there is a local DB drag show here the same day i might go to
Sounds like the show in Indy is cancelled, so that means you can go to Dom's show, maybe?
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
David always comes out. Now that you are @ 161+ I am hoping to see sinister david @ 165db soon maybe this saturday???
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy