z3pr
I plan on upgrading to a pair of TREO SSI 12.44's in a sealed box in the near future. Anyways, I have a 12" Kicker L7 DVC (2ohm voice coils) in a large slot port box with speaker grill. What do you think would be a fair price if I put it up for sale ??
Quote 0 0
slickwheels22
Look on ebay, unfortunately ebay has devalued everything. You might be able to get about $75 for the sub, the box will be hard to sell as it is not worth the cost of shipping usually because of the weight. currently there are 2 12" L7's on ebay for less than 150 for both.

My advice would be to sell locally with the box and try to get about 125-150 for sub and box.
Quote 0 0
snoopdan
Quote:
Originally posted by slickwheels22:
Look on ebay, unfortunately ebay has devalued everything. You might be able to get about $75 for the sub, the box will be hard to sell as it is not worth the cost of shipping usually because of the weight. currently there are 2 12" L7's on ebay for less than 150 for both.

My advice would be to sell locally with the box and try to get about 125-150 for sub and box.
Tis true, ebay has killed the market for used stuff... But I do laugh at the people on ebay who think they're going to get a bunch of money out of thier equipment... all it is, is an electronic flea market I sold a box very similar to that and an L7 for $100 bucks locally, and I was happy to get rid of it...
Quote 0 0
z3pr
Well that sucks. Was hopeing it'd be worth a couple hundred bucks. Oh well, not quite ready too put it up for sale just yet anyways.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy