slim823
I have a pair of the old BTL's with the single magnet and was thinking about upgrading to the N2's (or possibly N3's) for ssnw and bassrace.
Anyone have any experience with these? What other great dual 2 ohm subs are out there in the $500 price range?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Great subwoofer for the price & i doubt there're touchable in performance for that price range. I gave other manufactures invites to test their neo's also, but they opted out once they knew who else was in the test. The offers always open though.

I own the N3's, I got four 15's in my daily ride now.
Quote 0 0
slim823
I noticed in the FI website that is says the N3's are for SPL applications. Are the N3's good for MUSIC & BASS RACE, or are they only good for BURPS (db drag)?
I want to do 2 American Bass 750.1's and 4 15's in a no-wall setup. I'm mainly into Bass race and street pounding now. Would you go with N2's or N3's?
I have 2 BTL 18's and 2 American Bass 500.1's in a no-wall setup now, I love it, but want to take things up a few notches this year.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
They do take a bit to break in but they work fine for daily. Another one that you might like from them is the SP4 line. They are my next comparison to the n3. I doubt they will have the burp ability but we will see about the thermal as well
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
dB Don wrote:
I own the N3's, I got four 15's in my daily ride now.

Dang baller! Haha
Quote 0 0
reaper68
Don how do these sound compared to your old school Inhumans sir. Did you ever finish that PSI sub by the way?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
The N3's are definitely louder and hit harder. I would give the Inhumans a slight edge to the low end low power reproduction but you gotta remember the N3's are such an improvement on the soft parts and to add to that there's so much surface area with this neo. PSI was finished but I shut down before many got out.
Quote 0 0
reaper68
Have you played with any of their other subs? I am really interested in their product, but have no place to audition it. I have heard your product and would just like more input.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy