astrolade Show full post »
Team Prodigy Mike
Looks like we will be having a testing party Friday in the ocean center parking lot. Who is bringing the drinks????
Quote 0 0
Neill Barber
We should be there around 9:30am Friday.

NeillBarber
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Got the recones done!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Prodigy Mike:
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
Quote:
quote:
scott generator needs a new stator..hope to have one by thursday...but just in case have a plan "b"
Quote 0 0
Tooloud_4_me
We are leaving in the morning on Tuesday and hope to get there Wednesday night...I can't wait...It's my first year down there and I hope it leaves up to the hype.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
scott generator needs a new stator..hope to have one by thursday...but just in case have a plan "b"
Gotcha man! I have my genny also so we should be good!
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Gotcha man! I have my genny also so we should be good!
cool
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Yep yep!
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Looks like we will be having a testing party Friday in the ocean center parking lot. Who is bringing the drinks????
Add us to the party too gotta try out 3 different pairs of subs see which ones will work the best.... cant get our amps to stay on at .5 strapped with 3x rise so we have new subs meeting us down there!
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Psycho Broken:
Quote:
quote:
Add us to the party too gotta try out 3 different pairs of subs see which ones will work the best.... cant get our amps to stay on at .5 strapped with 3x rise so we have new subs meeting us down there!
who's us? the scammers are back?
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinted:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Team Psycho Broken:
Quote:
quote:
who's us? the scammers are back?
Bro I havent talked to Erie since the show in early september and I havent heard from Bill since the end of November.
Quote 0 0
Old/School
Good luck to all that goes. Its been cool but im thinking im done for some time family first hope eveyone has a good season and safe trip to and from finals Mike good luck see ya at a few local comps when I pay a visit.
Quote 0 0
Rafael Alberto
I friend of mine Heraclito Peregrino is in the finals at daytona, he has traveled from tabasco, m
Quote 0 0
murilo
See you there!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy