Team Psycho Broken
I've heard from a very credible source that Finals is going to be in one unified location in the U.S..... Most likely Indy and that it will be in October like old times. I say great news.... Whats everyone else think?
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Interesting..
Quote 0 0
jim wright
That's funny considering that Cali is supposed to have or finals under contract for 4 more years
Quote 0 0
HACKMUNCH
fck yea, like the glory days
Quote 0 0
tprj82
interesting
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
jim wright wrote:
That's funny considering that Cali is supposed to have or finals under contract for 4 more years

from wayne himself buddy..... they venue may be under contract but thats about it. Time to go back to the way things used to be. Was alot more fun. Forget competing over the internet. No fun in that. Get 80 - 100 competitors together all in one location and it will bring some of the fun back to the sport
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Heard the same. Gonna make for a short year but should be a hell of alot of fun if it holds true =)
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
With the issues that have been had over the past couple years, I think a single venue may come back.
Quote 0 0
mjs123
Best thing that could happen for dBDrag...a few of us had discussed this before....
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
sounds like a plan,we will see what is true,,,,
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Bring it on.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
IN INDY. Couldn't be better news to me but of course I live in Indiana
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
How about some OFFICIAL confirmation from the POWERS THAT BE on this ?
Or is that asking too much ?
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
george you know if it would be true the word will only come out a week or 2 before finals , like its used to go in other years
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
There is better locations than Indy ..
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy