Team Psycho Broken Show full post »
Iggster
JohnnyKo12 wrote:
Nashville had great bbq and byob strip clubs.

What car Iggy?

Bass Race 129.9 with the Fusion? Stock system?
Quote 0 0
poundstone
so is this true or what? ive heard usaci is gonna ahve their finals in indy first weekend of oct and wondered if this might be a unified finals? we are suppose to hear finals location announcement for usaci tomorrow so guess i will find out then just bein impatient.lol
Quote 0 0
chrisfish
I am wondering with this ^^^guy! Lol
Quote 0 0
chrisfish
Team Psycho Broken wrote:
I've heard from a very credible source that Finals is going to be in one unified location in the U.S..... Most likely Indy and that it will be in October like old times. I say great news.... Whats everyone else think?

Could be awesome! ...well see
Quote 0 0
rowland
i know for sure....where it is ,,,,, lets just say everyones one the right page .....as i cant say
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
tprj82 wrote:
i know in nashville the convention center had said no outside spectators or something along those lines, so I dont know where else there, louisville was not bad fire marshall was a real stickler on the fuel in tank levels other then that everything was in walking distance and I thought the boat ride party was pretty cool

ugh thinking about the boat ride makes me hungover all over again
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
and the split up finals as well as the cost of competing drove me away. 10 years ago 16kw was considered a ton of power in the highest of classes, now you have street vehicles with that much and it cost you about 50x as much
Quote 0 0
mhart
I really want to go to finals this year and having them all together would be great, just have to wait until monday for the official word.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
stupid idea. db drag is dead. RIP.
Quote 0 0
ktraughb2
Tinted wrote:
stupid idea. db drag is dead. RIP.

this isnt your usual attitude.
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
I heard today that Wayne had talked to Steve with MECA about having a unified finals Indy. So I don't believe it's a rumor. Would be nice to know for sure soon!!!
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
it better be soon cause if its back in october then people need to be shure to have enough points , getting it up a couple weeks before isnt good for attendance
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
tamu
looks like i need to renew my drag membership..
Quote 0 0
mhart
I need to find more shows!!
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Matt theres a good chance were going to be throwing an indoor 3x show in buffalo close to the points cut off. hope you could make it up. going to do nspl tnespl and possibly iasca also.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy