Team Psycho Broken Show full post »
mhart
Team Psycho Broken wrote:
Matt theres a good chance were going to be throwing an indoor 3x show in buffalo close to the points cut off. hope you could make it up. going to do nspl tnespl and possibly iasca also.

I will definitely try to make it.
Quote 0 0
tangelo95
The right thing to do i require less points to attend finals if the season is cut down by that much.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Matt theres a good chance were going to be throwing an indoor 3x show in buffalo close to the points cut off. hope you could make it up. going to do nspl tnespl and possibly iasca also.

Im there guys. Just let me know the date as soon as possible.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead

sounds interesting
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
used to 100 points and ended in the fall... finals was at the end of oct or early nov.when it made sense,,,,,
Quote 0 0
mhart
But we knew it was 100 and ending in fall, this season we didn't know and have 4 months to hurry and find those points and on the east coast, it's hard to do.
Quote 0 0
tprj82
he wasnt talking to you noob!
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
What about places where there aren't any shows anymore? 5 months to get 100 points is gonna be a stretch....but I'm building something for this year dammit!
Quote 0 0
PeteS
TeamSubGoPoof wrote:
What about places where there aren't any shows anymore? 5 months to get 100 points is gonna be a stretch....but I'm building something for this year dammit!

75 points your meter goes green same as last year........why does every one keep thinking it's 100 points year after year
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
75points ftw
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
PeteS wrote:
75 points your meter goes green same as last year........why does every one keep thinking it's 100 points year after year

cause I haven't done dbdrag in about 6 years?
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
75 points for DBDrag. Top 100 competitors for bassrace.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy