NSPL175
The first NSPL event for the 2011 season will be a 3x held at Eastgate Car and Home Audio on Sunday Oct 31, 2010. This event will also be a 2x DB Drag/Bassrace and a 1x IDBL event. Show starts at 12:00 Noon.

Oct 31 Eastgate Car & Home Audio High Point, NC
336 887-2455 3x event
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
2x Db Drag? Awesome!
Maybe I can make up some points after my 5th place finish at Florida Regionals?
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
My new setup won't be ready by then!!!
Quote 0 0
popa67
Hello fellow NSPL'er.
I been watching and now i'm starting to get a itch that only some bassing will scratch.It;s been a while since i played in NSPL playground.
Quote 0 0
popa67
OH
I'm looking for 2 small amps for me to play with too.Any suggestion on what i should go with.
Quote 0 0
Team Sundown's Charles
Sundown has done great by me !!!
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Originally posted by popa67:
OH
I'm looking for 2 small amps for me to play with too.Any suggestion on what i should go with.
good to hear from you agin ,i was hopeing to see you defend your class 10001 and up,but as for as amps how small are we talking (1000-1500-2000-2500) maybee mmats for starters,ive been using the same amps since 2006 and added two more in 2009.
Quote 0 0
popa67
Sundown are great,Jacob is a good guy.
Piezzo i may go back to the 10,001 and up classes.but i like to see what i could do under 10,000 watts too.Not here to chop off heads,anyway I may be the one getting chopped up.LOL.
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Jeff..... good to see you back in the lanes fam.
Quote 0 0
popa67
Thanks steve.
Just want to see if I still got it.
Looking forward to seeing the old peeps and meet some new peeps.It is still all about fun for me.
Quote 0 0
piezzo
hey jeff i see your point becouse i had more fun in 0-2500/2501-5000 wall class than i did in the bigger classes in the 2009 season ,and i basicly challanged all the wall classes,and at the time when i roll up at a show no one knew what class i was going to be in .simply becouse i rather take 2nd,or 3rd in a show than 1st place by my self ,and i like to stay more conpetitive so i also join other orgs like db drag,iasca,npsl,and some more becouse i love a challenge to get myself louder.
Quote 0 0
odog
whats up jeff glad to see you coming back
Quote 0 0
popa67
Every thing gravy Odog.feels good with just the thought of coming out and playing.
I seem to got my health back in order so now I can come play some.
people just don't know how bad I missed this.
PS.
To all who may have them looking for 2 amps with real power and a deal.
remember i'm the guy who used poweracoustik amps.
but it worked for me.
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
I will be there
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy