Andrayder
Hi all I'm new to this forum with this post and have a few questions about building a box (hopefully this is the right section for it?)
I have a 12 kicker cvr aluminized and am wanting to build a box for it. The ones I have seen look long and I am unsure about whither this is better for this type of sub or not. I want the box to be vented and my only question about this was is there a difference between L shaped and labyrinth shaped ports?
This is going in a Jeep and I have plenty of space to work with so size isn't really a limiting factor.
Lastly here are the specs from Kickers site:
Size (IN.,CM)         12, 30.0
Impedance (OHMS)         2 or 4 DVC
Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*         800/400
Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)         86.7
Frequency Response (Hz)         25-500
Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)         6 5/16, 16.1
Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM)         11 1/8, 28.3
Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)         1, 28.3
Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)         4.6, 130
Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**         1.75, 49.6
Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**         2.25, 63.7
Quote 0 0
stang em
Those are just kinda guidelines to point you in the right direction. You should call kicker and talk to their tech support and see if they can give you specs to a box that would work well in your vehicle on the power you have and the music that you listen to.
Quote 0 0
momona
my friend recommend me to buy a box that work well in my vehicle and the music that good to listen.
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Originally posted by momona:
my friend recommend me to buy a box that work well in my vehicle and the music that good to listen.
dont buy a pre-built box. if you have to have someone build you one
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy