dB Don
This event went amazing with Psyclone.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=11207&Method=13

Have a look at the notes everyone was peaking at and we even had one 98 point SQ. I checked and ran the software twice but it was all good. Clay came out to help demonstrate the pro end of psyclone and what is possible. The new competitors were relieved to have to not compete against him lol.

Anyway check it out...
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Who is the A team??

They did a 158 at 32 hz?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
The same A Team as who won at finals if you saw it at finals. He has 8 DC audio 15's and four 11k Stetsom amps with macrom front end. Ya he averaged 158@32hz over the 30 seconds with music for that score. It was a loud show because we had police show up to shut us down. We finally just moved the show so we did not bother anyone. Turned out was nice for our last local show.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:
The same A Team as who won at finals if you saw it at finals. He has 8 DC audio 15's and four 11k Stetsom amps with macrom front end. Ya he averaged 158@32hz over the 30 seconds with music for that score. It was a loud show because we had police show up to shut us down. We finally just moved the show so we did not bother anyone. Turned out was nice for our last local show.
NICE

How is the meter placed Don? Is it sealed on the dash?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
I assume you mean the spl portion of the metering. It is in the standard location with the drivers door completely open for the run.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Sorry, yes the SPL portion is what I referring to.

Thats cool that the door is open though during a loud SPL run thats what spectators LOVE
Quote 0 0
AudioRoach
I have a question Don - actually 2 part:

1. Will the classes now be divided into Pro/Ama
sections? ( I don't have a issue with this - I think its fair )

2. Will there still be a class based on # of speakers ( 1-10,11-20,21+ )?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioRoach:
I have a question Don - actually 2 part:

1. Will the classes now be divided into Pro/Ama
sections? ( I don't have a issue with this - I think its fair )

2. Will there still be a class based on # of speakers ( 1-10,11-20,21+ )?
1.=yes

2.=nope
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
It was really fun seeing Psyclone being ran at finals!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy