9515rob Show full post »
splfrek
9515rob wrote:
Alright thanks alot. I will be doing that. I have to get her tuned up and get her running a little better. Then im going to start my build on her. As much as i hate to do it but that legendary paint job that everyone knows this van by is going to have to go. Its cracked way to bad all over the place to be able to save it.

you know i would wait on paint to see if you even like extreme.it's a whole nother world when you have to cut steel and knock out concrete to make a simple change.then it needs trailered everywhere and if you only have a jeep to pull it with goodluck because once you get the wall in and batts and steel frame blah blah blah that jeep will hate you.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
thanosdbfan wrote:
Forgieve me for the off topic, but since old legends are showing up again in the dbdrag scene, can someone tell me who has bought Mike Burtell's extreme Astro?

George Szawan bought it and still has it currently.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
splfrek wrote:
you know i would wait on paint to see if you even like extreme.it's a whole nother world when you have to cut steel and knock out concrete to make a simple change.then it needs trailered everywhere and if you only have a jeep to pull it with goodluck because once you get the wall in and batts and steel frame blah blah blah that jeep will hate you.

It really is trying to make even simple changes. It wears on you after time but if I didnt truly love it I wouldnt coninue doing it and I have been at it for many, many years.
Quote 0 0
9515rob
splfrek wrote:

I am paint will be the last thing i do. The jeep we were using was my buddies i plan on buying a big diesel soon so thats what i will use to pull it with.
Quote 0 0
mhart
Please keep us updated on this.
Quote 0 0
SGK-23
170typhoon wrote:
I would be more than willing to help you with anything you need. Shoot me a PM or email me info@first-class-audio-serivce.de

X2

Rip Rock wrote:
It's good to see another extreme vechicle back in the lanes!

X2

And do not forget to post a huge number of pics for us!
Quote 0 0
chrisfish
Yes! Pics. Good luck Rob
Quote 0 0
gszawan
how is the van coming along? any updates and pics
Quote 0 0
LEO C.
Any updates or pics on this build?! Very curious as to see what has been done to this monster.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy