selfmade
I have a really simple set up now with single cadence wild beast 10 inch in a ported single box. But i have gotten my tax returns and after scanning the forum for a couple days. I wanted to ask not only if the company cadence is good ( as in could my box and amp just suck making the sub suck) and also whats a good sub-woofer that can hit hard and handle being played loud and can still be heard ( or felt)with out breaking my bank. i'am not say a budget besides try and keep it low please. any or all help is needed. Thank you

Rick
Quote 0 0
selfmade
Edit: my car is set up for loud bass my sister owned it before and had two 12 kicker solo's idk wattage or what amp. (i wasn't in to sound till after she sold it all and she doesn't remember anything)all i know is it got loud. i'm asking for ppl's opinion on best set cause every one likes different things i listen to all kinda rap to rock soft and heavy metal. i want a set up that if i want can show off a pit and the rest turn it up and hear it and feel it over the window being down on the high way.
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
I don't know alot about Candence but from what I've read here on the forum they are good. Orian or Soundstream are good and loud without breaking the bank.
Quote 0 0
magicguyken
Selfmade, I am the proud owner of a Cadence Wild Beast 15" driver, the WB154. I have it in a 3.5cft enclosure, tuned to 32hz. I'm powering it with and old-school Rockford P800.2 amp. I've never been happier with the bass in my car. That woofer will keep up with Chris Adler's (Lamb of God) bass drums with no problem and rap or techno bass is very aggressive.
Keep the sub. Contact Jacob at Cadence for enclosure specs. And give the woofer plenty of power. I still have a pair of Cadence "SoloBass" 10" subs, and as soon as I re-do the surrounds, I'll run them in my wife's van.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy