kraven moorehead
Just got home from a week in Cocoa Beach and it was so hot we couldnt do anything during the day glad the house we rented had a pool. How do you people that live there put up with all that heat??????
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
Just got home from a week in Cocoa Beach and it was so hot we couldnt do anything during the day glad the house we rented had a pool. How do you people that live there put up with all that heat??????
I'm in North AL...not quite Florida but try working out in that heat ALL THE TIME lol
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Imagine being a roofer in florida, and on top of black tarpaper. good god would that be horrible.
I lived in florida for about 11 years, and yes it gets hot.
You get used to it for the most part. As they say, your blood thins a bit as you get acclimated. and my blood thickened supposedly once I moved back to ohio.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
Imagine being a roofer in florida, and on top of black tarpaper. good god would that be horrible.
I lived in florida for about 11 years, and yes it gets hot.
You get used to it for the most part. As they say, your blood thins a bit as you get acclimated. and my blood thickened supposedly once I moved back to ohio.
We do HVAC lol

I'm in attics all the time, and on roofs if its a gas job to redo the vents.

It sucks but theres good money in it
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
I work in working steel mills and they seem just warm in comparison, i pity you if you have to work outside in Florida, unless your a Cabanna boy in a topless resort......to hot down there for me!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
If you were in Cocoa Beach why didn't you just go to the beach to cool off?
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
cause the sand is like lava on your feet and the sun was baking us.....we just went to the air conditioned bar till dusk then went to the beach and it was still sweltering hot!!! the water was like bath water not like the ocean up here,,,,
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Should of went to the Keys.
Quote 0 0
assman
Quote:
Originally posted by *SweetSPL*:
Should of went to the Keys.
ahhh the Keys,love that place
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Been to the keys my folks used to live on Big Coppet key and key west is full of fags!!! Hell they busted the mayor riding around town in his car with a young boy on his lap and when they went to arrest him they found alot of drugs in his house.......also waaaaay to hot this time of year!!!!!!!! Nice place if youre a "Rump Rider"
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
LMAO!! I guess it depends on the time of year that you visit the keys. Same goes for florida....if you are coming in summer time like June/July/August be prepared for 100 degree weather. We've gotten a bunch of rain and it hasn't been as hot as the last several weeks.
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
We were in the Bahamas the same week and my 8 month old never complained about how hot it was lol. Keep ur sandals on and hit that beach!!!
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Fawk that keep the tennis shoes on and hit the BARS!!!!!!! I got home and everyone commented on my nice BAR TAN!!!!!! lol
Quote 0 0
tprj82
texas plus hvac = my dumb a$$ supposed to be like 100 the next few days plus whatever the heat index 110 or 112 something like that
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Id like to do a couple shows in florida someday maybe take a week vacation and drive down on a friday see how there shows are compared to ours besides warm.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy