Iggster Show full post »
HCCAfan
i just had the 3rrod about 4 weeks ago on my elite, i printed the label and shipped the next day and had it back in 11 days.
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
I downloaded the newest update for xbox, it rebooted and the screen went all blurry and crap so I rebooted it again and boom Error 74...... Kiss my ass microsoft!
Same thing happenend with my ps3. 'Our updates can't break ur system'
Liars!
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Quote:
Originally posted by HCCAfan:
i just had the 3rrod about 4 weeks ago on my elite, i printed the label and shipped the next day and had it back in 11 days.
According to the website it looks like it will cost 100 bux to fix......says its not covered under the extended warranty grrrr
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
put a couple thick towels over it and leave it on over the weekend, maybe that will get it to overheat and give you the RROD, then you would be golden
Quote 0 0
MrCrowley
I've had 2 360's get the 3 Red Rings. It's actually a fairly easy fix if you just search the internet a little bit and get some better thermal compound for the CPU and the GPU, of course when I tried it the first time, it didn't work. My second one had the blurry screen then a couple days later it took a shat.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Quote:
put a couple thick towels over it and leave it on over the weekend, maybe that will get it to overheat and give you the RROD, then you would be golden
Hmmmm good call
Quote 0 0
Iggster
HA HA so I did the towel trick trying to get 3 red rings.....instead of 3 red drings it now WORKS!!!
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
HA HA so I did the towel trick trying to get 3 red rings.....instead of 3 red drings it now WORKS!!!
almost as good as jiggle the power cord
Quote 0 0
Big Ed
PS3 all the way.
Quote 0 0
BigOso
scrubs play ps3
Quote 0 0
Bobinwi
it could be the demodulator hypervalve was in dip switch mode z otherwise your bios manipulator could have booted up into yxd802bb3.exe which would probably cause an illegal page stack fault in sector 3820843:9er.com before the fan motor blew out due to over heat
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobinwi:
it could be the demodulator hypervalve was in dip switch mode z otherwise your bios manipulator could have booted up into yxd802bb3.exe which would probably cause an illegal page stack fault in sector 3820843:9er.com before the fan motor blew out due to over heat
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
ROFLMAO
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i wish that video had the rest of it as well
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by sensai:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
ROFLMAO
about to get saved on the phone! Gonna bust it out one day on some kid at school lol!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy