F.O. SPL Deezy
First off I'd like to thank all the competitors we judged. I know there were a few spelling errors and what not so thanks to all of you for not strangling us lol.

Bill and Erie aka the psychos. Huge thanks to both of you. I've said it before and ill say it again. Without you guys taking me ubder your wing and expanding on what I already knew I wouldn't have made it this far. I owe you guys huge.

Wayne and celise. What can I say. You guys make it happen. Thanks for the hospitality in tulsa and rest assured I'm not going anywhere. I look forward to working with you guys for many years to come.

Db don. Your a cool guy and we gotta get working on the real E vs W!

Doug Stockton. It was great meeting you and I learned a lot in the short time we worked together.

Big Mike. Your one of the most fun guys I know EH! Expect me to be knocking on your door in march

Trini man Daren. We make a great team bro. Don't forget to hit me up next time your in Toronto!

Andy. Great meeting and working with ya! Hope to see ya again soon!

Jeremy. Again another great guy. Looking forward to working with u again!

Mike Mat and Jess. Thanks for all the help and for being good friends and co workers.

Rob woolcot. Your truly one of a kind bro. A great and humble man.

We worked hard to make the shows as enjoyable as possible this season and I hope we did all you competitors proud. Let's hope next season is even better! If I forgot to mention ya don't worry, you should know that we appreciate everything everyone has done.
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
the Psychos love you Don...great job this year
Quote 0 0
Jwb_Spl
Don you put on a lot of shows and a lot of multipoint events. It was a great year and all your shows were amazing. Everyone needs to thank you for all the shows!!!!!
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
add me to the list, great shows this year and i hope next year is as good or better, i will try hard to make the majority of your shows.....and hopefully with a new build too!!!
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Don, i only got to compete at two of your shows this year and they were by far the smoothest run and most laid back of all the shows this year. I hope to see yu again in 2010, with a yellow tee shirt this time.
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
Lol thanks steve. I'm looking forward to coming down south again. I had too much fun!
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Thanks Don! You know for certain we'll be together again in 2010!

If anyone caught my magic smoke could I plz have it back?!
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Quote:
Originally posted by Thorshammer:

Hey Rob got something in the mail while I was at finals for you. Gonna test it before it goes out.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Thorshammer:

Hey Rob got something in the mail while I was at finals for you. Gonna test it before it goes out.
Sounds Like music to my ears.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy