Team Psycho Broken
A few of you seen us assembling our truck in the hotel parking lot.... Just would like to show all of the doubters that our truck is used daily by Kevin as his only car. He picked his kids up from school with the explorer before loading it up for finals. Then it was assembled in the parking lot of the hotel in 2 hours. Competed all weekend. Placed 2nd in North America and 4th in the World! Disassembled for the drive back to MD. Then removed to go pick up his kids the afternoon he got back!

Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken

Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken

And the result... only about 2/3 power. Unfortunately seems like everything was out to get us!

Oh yeah... its also done on 12v
Quote 0 0
mhart
Great score and congrats!! I can't wait to see what you bring to Carlisle this year.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
I wish we could have seen that number in the lanes. Congrats again guys!
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
congrats again man, it was good to chat again
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
I was there and seen it build and stand by him on it he built It out front of the Howard Johnson hotel great job
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
It was the tape job that got it over a 60
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
170typhoon wrote:
It was the tape job that got it over a 60

Definitely! Why wasnt the floor of the box taped? lol
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Paul the reason those wires snapped off the DD sub is because of how you guys zip tied them to the basket. you need to leave MUCH more play than that.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Tinted wrote:
Paul the reason those wires snapped off the DD sub is because of how you guys zip tied them to the basket. you need to leave MUCH more play than that.

I disagree No issues with that in my truck.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Very impressed with this build congrats Team ICE.
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Tinted wrote:

Yuli.... yhe reason the subs went up like they did is because we had an issue with the coils that ive never seen. long story short we ended up only using 1 coil off each sub (they were dual .5's) and strapped a pair of 1100's to 1 coil on each sub. tinsel leads exploded and burst into flames and the spiders went up too. Im not sure about how these subs should be built... we were fortunate enough to borrow them from Scott to use because we were having issues with our other subs. Sorry to hear about your guys misfortunes with your subs... seems like everyone had mega issues this year. wish you could have showed that number!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy