MREZSTREET
Had a guy n the store to day said he had 1 form back in the day with a hand full of NIB punch 35's and 45's. Best I recall is it was huge n had blots in the basket like franksn had in his neck. Pics? specs??....might trade for it...
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
I never saw it but I heard alot about it. I would like to see it.
Quote 0 0
Trouble
I remember those, might not be the same ones. I believe this was back in the 90s when I seen them. Actually it was at a huge show they used to have at Stone Mountain. I believe the guy had 12 12s in a red truck.
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
Not sure about frankinstine but there was a brand called Dr. Crankenstein who used to make amps and subs, I believe they had some subs named after Bass Mekanik.
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by MREZSTREET:
Punch 35's
Punch 30's? (The Peanut)
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I never was a RF guy...but you might be right...I thought he said 35....but we talked for a hour or more bout the good old days....he might have said 30....I'm sure you have more experience on the line lol
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Quote:
Originally posted by Bassphobia:
Not sure about frankinstine but there was a brand called Dr. Crankenstein who used to make amps and subs, I believe they had some subs named after Bass Mekanik.
I know US Amps had the Bass Mekanik ""T-Class"" amps and subwoofers. Not sure who built the subwoofers for them.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
as I recall, the T-Class was using a Tripath chip and very high switching speeds to make fullrange d-class.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
treo made the bass mech subs for us amps.

the problem with the tripath amps was it made ur fm respetion worse...
Quote 0 0
BennyAgain
dd made the first bass mechanic woofers. back in 2000.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
in 03-04 i know they were treo they had a 4 spoke basket and 160oz double stack mag. i never seen the ones dd made,pix's please...
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Most of the new "digital" amps will affect radio reception, especially on the AM bands. JL's new HD series of amps, Kenwood's Excelon Reference, and I'm sure some other's do as well. Alot of the tiny "full range d-class" amps will have some issues. It all has to do with the switching speeds generating RF noise in those freq.bands. It is a great way to get good sound though.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy