Bassphobia
I gave up trying to hunt down the recones for these subs and I'm on the verge to trash them into the nearby dumpster. But before I do that what are the things I can do to recycle these parts? The magnet comes off and the basket is pretty strong. I imagine I can make them into things like lamps, weight lifting equipment, meat tenderer, ninja weapon, etc.

Oh and if anyone want them PM me, just pay the shipping.

Quote 0 0
JordyO
What were they originally?
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
12" Beyond Audio X1, 2.5" coil, 100+ ounce magnet(I'm guessing 110 or 120).
Quote 0 0
Ghettoboxx
Where in WI you at? Nothing more than the obvious wrong with them? I'd enquire more, but I don't want to lock the thread up.

[ 11-27-2006, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Ghettoboxx ]
Quote 0 0
stevo_88
a guy i know made a lamp out of an immortal basket....that one wouldnt look as flashy but it would still be pretty cool
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
I'm in Wisconsin Rapids...dead center in WI Ya on the second thought the no chrome isn't going to make a good display and it's too raw looking to be of any use in a living room...
Quote 0 0
Ghettoboxx
Ah! Did you go to the Rapids/Point show this last summer? It had a good turn out, and they gave away nice door prizes. I'm out of Oshkosh.

Hopefully they'll have another.

Back on topic -

What to do with those... hmmmmmmm... I might have an idea..
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
destijl has 2.5" coils now again I believe, call scott at FI and see what he says. or David if he's still with RE. they have 2.5" coils again from what I've seen.
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Watch out for that Ghettoboxx guy....He comes up with word finals winning box designs and tells people about them before he can do it himself.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy