tekk45
For all those who don't know, ESP challenge shows have cash payouts, products from sponsors like Maxxsonics, gas cards and more. Greg even took everyone out after some of the shows! You dont have to be the loudest SPL guy or the ultimate bass racer to win. Check out ESP challenge for more info, you could put a couple grand in your pocket over the ESP challenge season.

Quote 0 0
KickinAudio
Might want to paste a link...
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Full explanation of the ESP Challenge is at the very beginning of the "Next Show" thread in this section.

Thanks for the plug Eric. See you at WF this weekend.
Quote 0 0
Snowman77
Maybe more judges should do what greg does if it brings people to shows. Crx cars won't be around forever so we find new ways to be loud. Haven't tried esp challenge yet but eventually soon. Hopen maybe greg can get american bass and fi car audio as well for some sponsorships too get this going more. I think there is a long future for the new format its getting popular. Keep up the good work greg.
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Greg is definately moving things in the right direction. Without his and Casey's efforts this year many of us would have had no shows to attend. I cant thank them enough for putting on these shows.

Eric with the last Crx's being built in 1991, their is still quite a few floating around and some are in pretty good shape. These cars are incredibly easy to work on and maintain.

I think they will be around for quite awhile.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Yeah, if I could get a little more support from some sponsors that would definitely help. I guess I need to work on that part though.

To be honest the 2009 season was break even for us at best. Probably a little negative honestly. With some of the new equipment purchased ie leaderboard, pa system etc it was necessary to reinvest any money made to improve the quality of the events. We shall see how the 2010 season goes. I want to keep doing shows but only if the attendance stays where it is or hopefully improves.

Let's hope WF next season works out for more people which would in return help attendance at the smaller shows.
Quote 0 0
Snowman77
I know there not the greatest on gas mileage but has anyone tried a mustang gt hatch back for street class i saw one at gregs show over the summer but i know with gas prices going to long distance shows is not fun footing the gas bill for them. Trying to get some ideas for a future car when the pt craps out.
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Eric I've had a couple of Fox body 5.0 Mustangs over the years and I can tell you they get 20-25 mpg very easily. With a few bolt ons you can get close to 30 mpg on the highway if you keep your foot out of it.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Yeah that mustang you saw us doing 143+dB from the hatch area. I will give you $10 for gas anytime you make it to one of my shows Eric.
Quote 0 0
Snowman77
That is some good info thanks guys i want to stay hatch back but i don't want another pt and i like seeing the older american cars competing still but i know there not cheap to operate but are rare at shows. You don't have to do that greg i go to shows cause its the only place so far i can play my music and not get a ticket for it. But i do appreciate the offer i still find it hard to believe that there are no competitors from oklahoma going to finals most are from up north.
Quote 0 0
Ron caravan man
Hat's off to the whole esp challenge format! I can't wait for 2010 seasonto begin! greg will have his 3X certification status!hell yeh........
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron caravan man:
Hat's off to the whole esp challenge format! I can't wait for 2010 seasonto begin! greg will have his 3X certification status!hell yeh........
x100 going to be a great year.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Not only is there cash prizes, but also products, gas cards, free entry to future shows can all be won at these events. Maxxsonics kicked in speakers, processors, and such at some of the shows. Please spread the word about this great format as so many people complain about there no longer being anything but a trophy,if that, handed out at shows. Now there is a way to win much more! The bigger the turnout the bigger the payout!
Quote 0 0
Snowman77
Yeah and it is fun to do as well. There are a lot of companies that can support this they just don't step up to. The more support the better you know. Im not super loud but i don't care i just do it for the fun of it. Keep up the good work greg and see you all in the lanes again soon.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Thanks guys. Now that I am 3X certified, I hope to put on some big shows for the 2010 season. I just need your support at the shows as well as continuing to spread the word. The next show is in just 3 weeks so get ready!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy