Ben Gailey
in addition to running bass race this year, im gonna run ss1-2nw at a few shows as well, just to show the burping potential of my car. i have alot of confidence in the pt cruiser for ss1-2nw.

currently using 1-12" solo-x, 2 kx2500.1's at 2-ohm each, burping 45hz, and hit 152.0 today in db drag mode. will be reconing this week and running each amp at 1-ohm. hope to do mid 153's, then re-tune and hopefully gain some more.

im not worried about points, i can get the points. but my big worry is, do you guys think it will be loud enough to get a finals invite?
Quote 0 0
Jay Odom
dont run from bass race im comming for you lol
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay Odom:
dont run from bass race im comming for you lol
coming for me? you gonna run 119.9 too?
Quote 0 0
astrolade
I am... well Melissa is
Quote 0 0
team basket kase
You should be in that top 15 bracket somewhere. I am expecting some fierce competition this year though! You staying with a single 12 or you got some other subs coming later?
Quote 0 0
BaSsCoUgAr
Should not be a problem makeing finals but makeing top 8 might be an issue.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by BaSsCoUgAr:
Should not be a problem makeing finals but makeing top 8 might be an issue.
making top8 really isnt a concern, just the fact that i earn an invite. at world finals this year, i could have gotten dead last in bass race, and would have just been happy to be at finals.
Quote 0 0
dB Doc
You should be fine. You were loud at Beaver Falls. Just stay consistant. Remember not everyone accepts their invite. You'd be safe staying in the top 12-15.
Quote 0 0
BaSsCoUgAr
Them damn pt cruisers are to loud for there own good.
LOL Good luck this year Ben Hope you have a great season.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Doc:
You should be fine. You were loud at Beaver Falls.
you must be thinking of will perez
Quote 0 0
dB Doc
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben Gailey:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dB Doc:
You should be fine. You were loud at Beaver Falls.
you must be thinking of will perez
Sorry, I was going by the photo. It was Will. I should have paid better attention to the profile.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy