casperskafs
So I drove over 4 hours to get to my first bassrace db drag in chicago. I thought it was a good first time at a bass contest. It wasn't a real big show so I wasn't all confused. I met 2 Awesome guys (brothers)that put on the show and one guy seen a post I put on here so he was really nice. I learned a couple things and had my first time on a term lab. I thought I was gonna hit around 128.0 but instead I hit a 133.7 which was cool to me cause with my small amp and 2 twelves I didn't think I'd hit 130.0 DBS. I left early so I could go see Chicago since I drove so far. I parked in the cheapest lot I could find which to me looked to be great. I parked under a light and it was right out in the open. To my surprise we got back to the car round 9pm as I was walking up I was telling my wife about how great a place we parked cause it was right under a light. Then my wife saw the back passenger window was busted out. The bastards stole my backpack which had my check book and a spare amp I brought (Alpine 450 watt mono). I didn't even get to try the amp out so I'm just pretending it was blown when I bought it since I bought it used. I also lost some other crap that was in my bag but i'm just pissed bout my amp. They didn't take anything in my trunk thank god plus all they had to do was lift up the arm rest and would have seen my wedding ring hanging on a key chain. Stupid theives. Screw Chicago
Quote 0 0
lostdutchman70523
that sucks
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
gay, best bet is too hide everything of value
Quote 0 0
italia_305
who were u there? what car did u have i had the yellow s10 xtreme. i used to live in FL but now back in chicago.

damn that sux bro. but there is ppl that steal in broad day light they dont care.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Wow that funny cause I was just reviewing my vids from that day and seen your s10. Nice truck. I'm sure you might remember me. I was the funny guy with the hyundai elentra with the big dent in the front that was runnin 2 different kinda subs. I hit a 133.7 which I was happy with seeing how I didn't think I would hit a 130 dbs and it was my first show ever and first time on a term lab. I wanted to see what it was like so I can prepare for future events. Names Jeremy Leitzman.
Quote 0 0
italia_305
yea i remember seeing yer car, didnt know u were the one that left b4 eliminations. they did call for u and they said u left. are u gonna be in gary june 6th at polekatz stip lcub the same guy dom is putting it on.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Hey thanks for checkin out my youtube. I left the comp cause I drove 4 and a half hours there and I wanted to see chicago. Wish I would have stayed maybe my car wouldn't have a busted window now. Plus I only hit a 133.7 I was smoked anyway and I brought my wife which of course isn't into car audio like I am. I wanna goto polekatz but don't know if i'll be ready but I never know what will happen between now and then.
Quote 0 0
italia_305
well hope ya can make it to polekatz. then u can get yer ground zero metered.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Sorry to hear the bad news about your car. Lesson 1, if ya don't need it, leave it home! LOL, question.. your married, why did you leave your wedding ring in the car?? ain't it suppose to be on your finger??? Just askin
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by Gavin:
Sorry to hear the bad news about your car. Lesson 1, if ya don't need it, leave it home! LOL, question.. your married, why did you leave your wedding ring in the car?? ain't it suppose to be on your finger??? Just askin
Thanks gavin. I had my wedding ring off cause we were havin some problems so I had it off for awhile and left it in the car.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
LOL! your nicer then me bro,My wife and I are still having problems and I have no idea where mines is!!
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
LOL! your nicer then me bro,My wife and I are still having problems and I have no idea where mines is!!
OOO Well who needs rings anyway.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Your right since we are already shackled with a ball and chain! lol
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Your right since we are already shackled with a ball and chain! lol
LOL you ain't kiddin man
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy