1LOUDSUV Show full post »
SPLCHEVETE
Quote:
Originally posted by Bostonian Fats:
he makes more money in 6 months than you, me, narvi and his wife.
I hope your mom get's swine flu and is in the 3% who don't qualify for the GOVERNMENT health care plan!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by SPLCHEVETE:
Quote:
quote:
I hope your mom get's swine flu and is in the 3% who don't qualify for the GOVERNMENT health care plan!
some people don't depend on the govt....
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyKo12:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
some people don't depend on the govt....
she's definately one of them. and i'm positive she doesn't want or need government health care.
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
let me help you out since you obviously didn't pay attention in 2nd grade.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Apostrophes
Quote 0 0
SPLCHEVETE
FU FATTY
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Im shocked you cant land a year round job that pays 6 figures with the people skills and backbone you have. I really am.

WTF is proud to be on unemployment? I HATE being on it, but at this point, its the only option I have to keep my self afloat.
Quote 0 0
SPLCHEVETE
I like doing stuff on my property, cut firewood, etc.

I take alot of naps too
Quote 0 0
n8ball2013
Splchevette I'm curious to know what part of PA you live in that makes such good money.

Id just like to add this. Just because its legal doesn't make it morally right. Take that for what you will.
Quote 0 0
SPLCHEVETE
Quote:
Originally posted by n8ball2013:
Splchevette I'm curious to know what part of PA you live in that makes such good money.

Id just like to add this. Just because its legal doesn't make it morally right. Take that for what you will.
What's the difference where I live? Morally right? I qualify for unemployment benefits so I collect them, simple as that. Let me guess your friends who pave roads in the summer get winter jobs and not collect unemployment? NOT!!!!!
Quote 0 0
SPLCHEVETE
My friend who works for the state, he see's people's bank statements that has over 100k in them and they want 300 dollars in energy assistance.

P.S. They get the assistance b/c there income is low enough.....
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy