HawaiianBassHead
So I've been into sport quads for a while. I have had a few really sick bikes. NONE were remotely stock and this one is no exception, motor wise it's stock suspension is fully lit so I suppose I'll give a small background on some of the atvs I've owned.

04 raptor 660 I built as a gnarly trail bike.
92 LTR250 2 stroke, setup for MX but I mostly trail rode it and around the neighborhood lol
89 trx250r it was a built bike that was beat into the ground a project I just pawned off to a buddy who sicked it out more
01 banshee setup for high speed racing and basically my neighborhood you're never gonna catch me now atv
07 LTR450 my MX bike that I drift on the streets once in a while

I just picked up a kfx700 vforce700 whatever you wanna call it.

pretty sicked out, elka's setup for trail, .190 prm skids thru out aftermarket axle and +2"arms, precision steering stem. has a high stall clutch spring too. rear 4x110 hubs with 20"mudlite tires. fat bars, trail tech bar clamp, not sure what else. pro armor kill switch, nerfs. pretty legit. they setup the camber toe in at the top so it can do doughnuts with the mudlites without flipping my raptor was super tippy even with a +4" axle after I put mudlites on it. anyway, figured I'd start a thread on my new toy since I'm all stoked, can't wait to put larger rears and maybe front tires and really huck this sucker on some lava rock berms HAHA it lifts the front off the ground even off road but I'm more so looking at jumping on little rock hills since it's such a cadillac ride anyway.

will try to get more pix asap but more so action pix

hoping 24" fronts 23" rear may just do 23"F 23"R if I have to since rim sizes are what limits the larger tires. I think GBC dirt devils MAY be available in 24" for 10" rims not sure....
Quote 0 0
tprj82
HawaiianBassHead wrote:
So I've been into sport quads for a while. I have had a few really sick bikes. NONE were remotely stock and this one is no exception, motor wise it's stock suspension is fully lit so I suppose I'll give a small background on some of the atvs I've owned.

04 raptor 660 I built as a gnarly trail bike.
92 LTR250 2 stroke, setup for MX but I mostly trail rode it and around the neighborhood lol
89 trx250r it was a built bike that was beat into the ground a project I just pawned off to a buddy who sicked it out more
01 banshee setup for high speed racing and basically my neighborhood you're never gonna catch me now atv
07 LTR450 my MX bike that I drift on the streets once in a while

I just picked up a kfx700 vforce700 whatever you wanna call it.

pretty sicked out, elka's setup for trail, .190 prm skids thru out aftermarket axle and +2"arms, precision steering stem. has a high stall clutch spring too. rear 4x110 hubs with 20"mudlite tires. fat bars, trail tech bar clamp, not sure what else. pro armor kill switch, nerfs. pretty legit. they setup the camber toe in at the top so it can do doughnuts with the mudlites without flipping my raptor was super tippy even with a +4" axle after I put mudlites on it. anyway, figured I'd start a thread on my new toy since I'm all stoked, can't wait to put larger rears and maybe front tires and really huck this sucker on some lava rock berms HAHA it lifts the front off the ground even off road but I'm more so looking at jumping on little rock hills since it's such a cadillac ride anyway.

will try to get more pix asap but more so action pix

hoping 24" fronts 23" rear may just do 23"F 23"R if I have to since rim sizes are what limits the larger tires. I think GBC dirt devils MAY be available in 24" for 10" rims not sure....

very nice indeed
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
took a quick pic but really haven't gotten to ride it or even take more pix yet lol.

I can't wait til I get more cash sucks being broke...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy