Reagan Show full post »
R0G3R
Quote:
Originally posted by Reagan:
Cool Guys, thanks for the advise -
@Jordyo - in rookie street 3 class, i'm using the street Targa's, they may be local buy boy are they strong, got respect for those subs - best i ever did with those subs was a 148 in international set up but i bet these monsters can push more - ok, will try the 4" port but the thing is that i dont have enough space to play with in a Fiat Palio regarding box size but will check and let you know if it works.

@ Roger - Hey bro, sorry about that, gona take me some time to build but my dream is be build the Palio to a bigger class (thats when i get my new ride), want to put in 3x15" in it, i have not decided on which subs though, still checking the market, hay and the pocket...lol

@ Shany, hows life in Belgium today, Hey you could have something there, maybe a wall is the way to go.

okay guys, i will need the equipment first, got my hands with 3 X NSB110 batteries already so now for the mother of all mother subs and amps - what do you guys suggest? i want to build a 165/170 - if possible give me some cost on these babies so i can work on a budget from now, Roger, feel free to comment as well on equipment bro, maybe we'll go all out Targa.WHO KNOWS!
I would recommend the Targa Z subs with the Targa Beast (6k RMS) amplifier. With 2x 15s and 1x Beast you can get 165 easy. But 170 in a palio will take some work. I can give you the subs for R2800 ea and the amp for R7500. (US guys, devide by 7.35 to get the value in US$).

Roger!
Quote 0 0
R0G3R
Quote:
Originally posted by Reagan:
Cool Guys, thanks for the advise -

okay guys, i will need the equipment first, got my hands with 3 X NSB110 batteries already
Did you get the batteries through Leon in Dbn?
Quote 0 0
Durando
Hey Guys.. Greetings from SA.
I have a 165db Car Up for Grabs.
E-mail at durandocaraudio@gmail.com

Ultimate 2.. 2x Calibra 15's
5000wrms total power.. 165.6db!

throw power and get over 170.. using 8x z5000
or better the Targa's!
Quote 0 0
120dbzz
What car is it?
Quote 0 0
Durando
Mini!
Ultimate 1
Car did 171.9dbs with 4xdigi 2000's on test bench
Anyone interested!
The car last competed in 2006 finals..
2nd place just behind Len from DD
Just pull out my shop decals and slap yours on..
and with equipment you guys have .. easy 170s!
my equipment old.. used old deltec batteries and
4xdigi 1250s.. which was only 5000w.. but did the 165.6 with that little power.
Make me an offer.. come and see the car..
bring equipment and termlab to test if wish.
Thanks guys..
Great work South Africa.. not to shabby when
we have couple lions living outside huh! lol!
Quote 0 0
gersen
lions lol
Quote 0 0
gersen
dont forget the bulls and the sharks lol
Quote 0 0
Durando
hey gersen..
where in SA you from?
Audio Industry?
Quote 0 0