dB Don
Street Division
This division has seen less and less participation so combining a bit may not be a bad thing and help fill brackets. I'm lucky to see even 1 or maybe 2 competitors in each of the old Street classes.

(1) Street Stock
0-3000 watts rated power and 1 extra battery. 60hz limit. No sub limitations (too hard to police whats ok and not ok) (Vehicle running)

(2) Street 1
Combine old Street A and B. 60hz limit. (Vehicle running) Limit of 2 runs pos and neg from front to back, this reduces the need for bigger amps because they will only starve on the reduced amount of power wires making this class more affordable.

(3) Street 2
Old Street C. No changes! 60hz limit (Vehicle running) No wire limits

(4) Street Max
No changes! 80 hz limit (Vehicle running)

Super Street Division
No major changes in the division except for combining a few classes to create fuller and more competitive brackets. 80 hz limit in all classes. Allow more than 2 total alts, (4 as a new limit).

(5) Super Street No Wall
No changes!

(6) Super Street 1-2
No changes!

(7) Super Street 3+
No changes!

Extreme Old School Division
Minor changes like those discussed. For example, Stock windshield and allow drivers side ported enclosures. Still no bandpass. 80 hz limit

(8) EX OS 1+
Minor changes but combine old 1-2 and 3+

[ 12-17-2011, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: dB Don ]
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Combining Street Stock A and B would help bring the class count down to 8
Quote 0 0
dB Don
ok that would work too.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
I only favor my class reduction proposal because it involves the least amount of change to what we have currently. There isn't any real restructuring or rule changes for the most part other than a few minor changes which would probably take place with either proposal. ie lower hz limit in street division etc
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
I made a few small changes and combined SS A and B into one class.

Street Division
This division has seen less and less participation so combining a bit may not be a bad thing and help fill brackets. I'm lucky to see even 1 or maybe 2 competitors in each of the old Street classes.

(1) Street Stock
0-3000 watts rated power and 1 extra battery. 60hz limit. No sub limitations (too hard to police whats ok and not ok) Vehicle running

(2) Street
Combine old Street A and B. 60hz limit. (Vehicle running?)

(3) Street Max
No changes! 80 hz limit

Super Street Division
No major changes in the division except for combining a few classes to create fuller and more competitive brackets. 80 hz limit in all classes.

(4) Super Street No Wall
Combine original SS NW and old Street C. Most old Street C vehicles are capable of SS NW scores once they add batteries and/or have the vehicle running.

(5) Super Street 1-2
No changes!

(6) Super Street 3+
No changes!

Minor changes like those discussed. For example, Stock windshield and allow drivers side ported enclosures. Still no bandpass. 80 hz limit

(7) EX OS 1+

Extreme Division
Minor changes like vehicle height etc but thats about it

(8) EX 1+
Quote 0 0
dB Don
TTT
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
From the responses in the other posts, vs #2 has an edge in likeability and ease for judging with little changes from previous class layouts.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
I made a few changes.

Street Division

(1) Street Stock
0-3000 watts rated power and 1 extra battery. 60hz limit. No sub limitations (too hard to police whats ok and not ok) Vehicle running

(2) Street 1
Combine old Street A and B. 60hz limit. (Vehicle running?) Limit of 2 runs pos and neg from front to back, this reduces the need for bigger amps because they will only starve on the reduced amount of power wires making this class more affordable.

(3) Street 2
Old Street C. No changes! 60hz limit (Vehicle running) No wire limits

(4) Street Max
No changes! 80 hz limit (Vehicle running)

Super Street Division
No major changes in the division except for combining a few classes to create fuller and more competitive brackets. 80 hz limit in all classes. Allow more than 2 total alts, Maybe 4 or 5 as a new limit.

(5) Super Street No Wall
No changes!

(6) Super Street 1-2
No changes!

(7) Super Street 3+
No changes!

(8) EX OS 1+

Extreme Division
Minor changes like vehicle height etc but thats about it

(9) EX 1+
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy