0%
 blue moon/bienevue 0 votes
0%
 blue lagoon/cosmic dancer 0 votes
0%
 blue lagoon/bienevue 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
so I'm looking at doing some hibiscus (hawaii state flower) and am looking at hybrids that're all multiple color, my favorites so far are blues and orange/maroons. so I picked a couple of each and am debating which orange/maroon and which blue to get. I prefer constant multiple bloomers since we don't get snow it will ALWAYS have flowers basically so it will look super sweet year round.

this is a blue moon, constant multiple bloomer

here's a blue lagoon, constant bloomer, which means probably less flowers than the moon which is a multiple bloomer

the bienevue, a constant bloomer which can be grown in large pots (perfect for my main entry stairs on either side in large pots), also requires pruning so I can probably make a lot of cuttings and hedge my yard with it.

the cosmic dancer, constant bloomer, doesn't say about pots...

my favorites are the blue lagoon and cosmic dancer far as flowers but they don't have as many positives... hard, pick my favorite flower or go with what will better suit my goals...
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
oh, and maybe the voodoo queen, constant multiple bloomer, suitable for very large pots

if I get the voodoo queen, voodoo queen depends on the color of flower as it says many color variations and I want a blue with red or something... I currently have a white hedge out front and made a few cuttings in multicolor flowers today from some yellow/maroon center, pink/maroon center and a red/yellow. so I have a few potential clones to have up and coming.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy