the motherfocking flu.

Yep...i think so.
Quote 0 0
SLAB
sorry about that.
i was hoping you were going to say something about a new van or new equipment
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Ive been sick for I think coming up on 2 months, just havent been able to kick it. It comes in waves, some days i dont feel too bad, and just have a cough, but some days I feel like im gonna dei
Quote 0 0
caraudiophile
im having a goose that i shot.
i just got over mono a month ago and that ended up lasting 2 months. it came in waves for me. either way it sucked sleeping 12 hours and still having to take a nap because you are tired.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL2000:
the motherfocking flu.

Yep...i think so.
No way!! That sucks!

Drink LOTS of whiskey!! That'll make you feel better!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I'm going with turkey, mashed potatoes, and dressing. Other people eat all the green-bean caserole and that junk, but I dont mess around
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
I bet that tastes terrible.
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
Quote:
Originally posted by caraudiophile:
i just got over mono a month ago and that ended up lasting 2 months. it came in waves for me. either way it sucked sleeping 12 hours and still having to take a nap because you are tired.
wtf sleeping is the funnest part of the day.
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
im not sick,but i have a wisdom tooth coming in.the other one wasnt bad at all this one is horrible.thanks to morphine and viks it take away mostof the pain.i dont even think im gonna eat today its that bad
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
Quote:
Originally posted by 1LOUDSUV:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by caraudiophile:
wtf sleeping is the funnest part of the day.
one question why do u have ur home audio euipment in ur sig ur the only one
Quote 0 0
^^^lmao!! goooooood question!
Quote 0 0
Iggster
When I was younger I could count on being sick for Thanksgiving. I believe it happened at least 5 years in a row. Got me good to
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy