Conclusive Show full post »
kraven moorehead
I think we should fix America before we stick our noses in others business. Humanitarian aid is one thing but taking jobs from americans and giving them to illegals is where I draw the line, we have serious immigration problems now with the latinos that have illegially entered this country and now our government is going to open the door for more........WTF!!!!!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
What the hell?

The US is going to allow hundreds of thousands illegal Haitian immigrants to work in the USA for 18 months and send the money back home?

Someone correct me if Im wrong here, where are all these jobs coming from? The USA doesn't even have enough jobs for hardworking citizens to support their families? Not to mention allowing the Haitians to SEND THE MONEY BACK HOME?

Crap, South Florida is gonna go down the crapper here in short order.

South Florida AIDS/HIV rate will skyrocket....
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Bush would have never let this happen as much as I hate to even bring his name up. This is another reason that we are the best/worst country in the world at the same time. I think the reason that we decide to put so much out there to aid countries that can't help themselves is because we feel guilty about something or we are trying to boost our image. This is a pr move by the US government along with the whole relief effort all together to try and show the world that we care. I think that there is a hidden agenda behind us helping every 3rd world country in the world.

On another note I don't remember the last natural disaster that claimed many lives here in the US being this big of a deal ie (hurricane katrina) I mean it seems like people are just dumping money into Haiti and why? For something that they'll never even consider doing for another country ever. Imo it is a wasted effort that will come back to haunt us just like the rest of the phucking ungrateful savages that we've helped along the years. What are we trying to do buy their alliance incase another world war goes down? Do you honestly think that a bunch of poor islanders will be loyal to a country that they loathe if we were to ask them to fight to the death for us?

I could go on forever about this and continue to make valid points but I think that the rest of you already share the same point of view and we can't do a damn thing about it

Hell it would have been cheaper to just level the whole damn island and let all their people come here. Because that's what's happening anyway. Screw illegals and phuck the government for allowing them to come here. I don't even care if they are doing jobs that no one else wants, this is bullsh!t!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I agree, level it, with a bomb...
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Bush would have never let this happen as much as I hate to even bring his name up. This is another reason that we are the best/worst country in the world at the same time. I think the reason that we decide to put so much out there to aid countries that can't help themselves is because we feel guilty about something or we are trying to boost our image. This is a pr move by the US government along with the whole relief effort all together to try and show the world that we care. I think that there is a hidden agenda behind us helping every 3rd world country in the world.

On another note I don't remember the last natural disaster that claimed many lives here in the US being this big of a deal ie (hurricane katrina) I mean it seems like people are just dumping money into Haiti and why? For something that they'll never even consider doing for another country ever. Imo it is a wasted effort that will come back to haunt us just like the rest of the phucking ungrateful savages that we've helped along the years. What are we trying to do buy their alliance incase another world war goes down? Do you honestly think that a bunch of poor islanders will be loyal to a country that they loathe if we were to ask them to fight to the death for us?

I could go on forever about this and continue to make valid points but I think that the rest of you already share the same point of view and we can't do a damn thing about it

Hell it would have been cheaper to just level the whole damn island and let all their people come here. Because that's what's happening anyway. Screw illegals and phuck the government for allowing them to come here. I don't even care if they are doing jobs that no one else wants, this is bullsh!t!!!!!!!
Bush done the same god damn thing to IraQ , they are all part of the us government.
Don't hate the player hate the game and the game is the government.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:

Bush done the same god damn thing to IraQ , they are all part of the us government.
I hate the player and the game. Weather it be Bush, Obama, or even Regan. It's the player that is the fool to play the game to begin with.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:

I hate the player and the game. Weather it be Bush, Obama, or even Regan. It's the player that is the fool to play the game to begin with.
That means you could hate everyone,lol,Everything in life is part of the game,Thats why they say "don't hate the player,hate the game"
Quote 0 0
team basket kase
Y'all can check these links out and see what ya think... Me personally - I've been awakened, how many more will find the truth behind things?

http://www.johnpilger.com/page.asp?partid=564
http://us.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/27/haiti.earthquake.orphans/index.html
http://www.infowars.com/haiti-and-the-seismic-weapon/
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by team basket kase:
Y'all can check these links out and see what ya think... Me personally - I've been awakened, how many more will find the truth behind things?

http://us.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/27/haiti.earthquake.orphans/index.html
/
OMFG!! They are trafficing Haitian organs??? WTF?! Thats a lot of imported hiv/aids infested organs yuuukk..they need to shoot these iilegals before they make the coast line!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy