car tunes
Are they allowed does anyone run them, who still runs bat cap 8400s ?
I know( the natural) Paul built some batts like this they were 14.8 volts I want to build my own Space is an issue and I need more than 6 Kinetiks that I currently run
Can anybody help???
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
You use what ever you like in SS or extreme classes...As long as the voltage is lower than 18Volts in the lanes.
Quote 0 0
car tunes
is that official from Wayne or just your opinion????
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
one quick question for ya.
is this in a Super Street or Bass race application ?

with that being said competitors overseas use and have been using for YEARS cells in conjunction with standard batts in Super Street and Extreme classes... this is nothing new....
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
the answer is NO ISSUE with this in Super Street, Extreme and Bass Race....
street of course this is not viable
Quote 0 0
JordyO
car tunes wrote:
is that official from Wayne or just your opinion????

That's official from Wayne. Search the forum for the "multi-cell" debate.

Hawker-cell made batts fall under this rule. Not legal for street classes but ok for SS/Ext....

If your other option is 6 Kinetiks you'd be in a SS class anyways so go ahead with the cells if you want.
Quote 0 0
car tunes
Jordy you know the car , Im just looking to find more options in a car that has less space. Now what to do hmmm Does anyone have pics of how they ran there cells in conunction with batts?
Trelo;its a SS car
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
car tunes wrote:
Jordy you know the car , Im just looking to find more options in a car that has less space. Now what to do hmmm Does anyone have pics of how they ran there cells in conunction with batts?
Trelo;its a SS car

just make your own.

Quote 0 0
car tunes
can you PM me what you did to do so? maybe any test results , how you tied them all together that sort of thing? Thanks that looks baddazz
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy