toaster
Just checking in, stopping by to say hi!

Hope everyone is doing well.

May try to do some competitions this year, depending on what shows up down here in Mississippi. I found a CRX I really like, and bought it. I still have some old Linear 4.1HVs laying around, but sub brands have changed ALOT since my last big show in Perry, GA 1998
I still have my old Stroker motors laying around here, too. Maybe I will just recone them to use, but still looking at the new stuff, too.
I like the idea of the d-class amplifiers, much more efficient design, but I guess I will just always be an old AB man. What I do like about the d-class stuff is it has broken the KW barrier for everyone, back in the day it was a big hurdle for most people to afford if you wanted to do it right (read: supporting electrical system).

Anyway, I digress, just wanted to simply say "Hello."

[ 01-23-2010, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: toaster ]
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Hi & Glad you showed back up on the forum Rusty

Quote:
Originally posted by toaster:
I still have my old Stroker motors laying around here, too.. maybe I will just recone them to use
I like that you are a Old School CVer! Saw your pic of your 2 15" CV 'Vega' in my 'Official Old School' thread as a sticky on top of page & replied.

Quote:
Originally posted by toaster:
I guess I will just always be an old AB man.
Same here! Still faithfully run 2 Vintage Old School RF Punch 150's (3rd gen from 1989, just before the HD models)
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Hope to see you at a show in MS this year!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy