bigdogluis
Can someone please help, I need an amplifier list in order to assist in Judging an event here in Guatemala, we are really trying to get DB Drag to take off and also Bass Race, but it would really be helpful if someone could provide me, or let me know where to find an Amplifier list, in which it lists the actual wattage of the amps in order to classify everyone fairly.
Thanks in advance....., if I posted this in the incorrect place I do apologize but I couldn't think of a better place.
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
To my knowledge no class needs a list. Only wattage classes are street stock and they clamp power not rated power.
Quote 0 0
bigdogluis
The thing is here in Guatemala, they are making up theyre own classes, and they are all by wattage, and people dont understand "clamping" they usually go by the wattage written on the amp, therefore an unreal wattage is being assumed, for example they will classify a MMats 2000.1, with a DB Drive spa 1900d.
That is totaly unfair since the db drive is really only putting out max 950 watts, do you see why i need a list I remember when I used to compete in the U.S. it used to exist.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy