clnzx2
I have been trying to decide what subs to get for months now and keep changing my mind so now I am looking for some outside suggestions. I only have roughly 5.5ft^3 to work with, 2600rms and will gladly pay for quality. Looking for something that will sound decent, go low, and get loud when i want it to. Open to any combination of subs ie one 12, two 10s, etc. Thanks in advance for the help.
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
DC audio lvl 2 or 3, low and loud.
Quote 0 0
clnzx2
Anywhere I can buy dc online? Or at least get some prices? I think 2 12in lvl 4s would be nice if they were available in dual 4
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
Look up Rusty here on the forum. The lvl 3s are dual 4 ohm but I believe you can get them any way you want. From what your going to run you may want to go with the lvl 4s 1500 RMS dual 2 ohm. You can wire them for 4.
Quote 0 0
clnzx2
I need two dual 4s to get me down to 1ohm for the full 2600rms
Quote 0 0
21LBSOFBOOST
HD 12 AMERICAN BASS. JUST GO LOOK AT THEM EVEN IN AN 18 THEY STILL DO ROD STEWART WELL.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
American Bass HD's. Loud and durable. You can get them in Dual 1 ohm coils. Series up to 2 then parallel back down to 1 ohm for 2 subs or you can get dual 2 ohm coils and just parallel the coils down to 1 ohm for a single sub.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy