berlinnoir
I just installed a new stereo and new speakers in front doors. I'll be getting new speakers for the back doors in a few weeks. Is there anything else I can do/add? I'd like a rich sound, clear, crisp, with some extra kick to the bass.

Any help is appreciated.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
What are you exactly looking for? do you plan on competeing?
Quote 0 0
berlinnoir
not looking to compete, I'd just like a nice system. Something that lets me enjoy my music at another level. Here is what someone else recommended....

"add a decent pair of 6x8 to the back, pack in a 4-channel amp. if you feel you want some decent bass, think about a hard hitting 10" (alpine type-r) or bigger louder SPL 12" type-r / rockford p3.

gotta obviously get an amp with those two subs but either one of them will work with the $210 mono alpine amp (500w rms @ 2ohm).

basically if u want the better SQ, amps are a necessity. personally i went 3-way components up front for a full soundstage"

I'm just looking for advice and recommendations from people who know this type of stuff. Like I said, I'm not looking to get into competition sound, but I'd like to take the next step up in car audio sound.

Thanks again for any help!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy