Kelly383
If there is anyone out there that is familiar with using the Term-Lab RTA in a car environment. I could sure use some help. I am using a dedicated laptop w/ vista. Program loads and runs fine with SPL meter and the RTA. The problem is that even at 100db I can't get the RTA to register anything above 800hz playing pink noise. I am trying to EQ my system,maybe I am going about it all wrong. Any input would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i've never used the termlab RTA. is the a setting about "A-weighted?"
Quote 0 0
Kelly383
I have no idea what that even is. My problem is that I can't get any signal gain above 800hz. I have everything in the hardware settings maxxed out. And am playing the system at 90db. RTA 1 is set on bars and doesn't register anything above 800hz. RTA2 is on water fall and is showing but just a very week signalfrom 800 up. is there something in window that needs adjusted ??? Thanks
Quote 0 0
Kelly383
I have figured it out. If I remove the -30db IMP PAD from between the mic and the mic mate it works just fine. Should have thought of that before. Thanks to anyone that even wondered about it.
Quote 0 0
olimpiad12
Try this speaker it is so great wireless audio
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy