jlh22088
OK i have purchased an Old School Orion 250 HCAA Comp/W x over. I'm putting this set up in a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Was wondering if anyone has delt with these amps and can tell me what kind of woofer i should run Size (10,12,15) How many woofers? And i want to run dual 2 ohm voice coils. Will get extra battery and bigger Alt if you think i should. I want to hear all input!!!
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
why dual2ohm? Are you planning on running that amp at 2ohm stereo? 4ohm bridged? 1ohm bridged?
You should be able to run that amp at 2ohm bridged, maybe a dual4ohm in parallel
Quote 0 0
jlh22088
Wasn't sure how to run it and with what yet that's why i was here lol. What would you do if you had the amp. Really don't want to run the amp at 1 ohm don't want heat issues or to burn the amp up at all.
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
a little OT but I loved those amps
Quote 0 0
Gavin
The post above says it all! great subs, CS is on point and Rusty is just a cool guy!
Quote 0 0
automediapro
I would bridge it into 1 ohm .. measure the space you have a pick an efficient woofer / woofers and run with it. That amp is power hungry so a small battery right next to it wouldn't be a bad idea.

If it were me I would get something like this
http://www.ddaudio.com/caraudio/09/woofer09_1500.htm
Maybe a single 15 if you have about 4 cubes available in the back. A 12 if you have about 2.5 or so.

Also have heard nothing but great things about DC
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Go with DC.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy