oneloud xl7
now my new problem mechman doesnt make a alt for my ride does anybody got any ideas on where else to search for a h/o alt
the suvs a suzuki xl7 2005
Quote 0 0
oneloud xl7
oh ya if i cant find a h/o alt would it help to take out the water battery up front replace it with the a xs battery up front and put the xs 3000 in the rear. im wondering if it would be to much load for the stock alt and how much it would help the voltage by doing this if i cant find the h/o alt
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
I've run kinetik 2400s and a blue top at the same time off my stock titan alt. got my truck new in 05 had the batts in a week later and now have 80,000 miles on the truck and the alt still does fine (back to one yellowtop under the hood) but I ran multiple batts in a few vehicles with stock alts. I've actually only replaced on alt in any of my cars with a hi-amp and I don't even recall noticing a difference in solid voltage when hitting big draws you'll run over your big amps output even...

best idea is to charge the batts on a regular basis off a charger regardless to keep the batts more full so they sulfate less if that's the proper term.

I now charge my batts on a regular basis and have a solar 10w charging battery tender I use on a regular basis to top my battery off while parked in the daylight hours
Quote 0 0
warlord
I think u should speak to nathan at excessive amperage or talk to scottie johnson of XS power, or check ohio generators and ask if its possible to get u a direct bolt-on 200A ALT.
Quote 0 0
oneloud xl7
ive got xs phone number would u have the contact num for the other two warlord
Quote 0 0
warlord
http://www.excessiveamperage.com/index.php?option=com_jforms&view=form&id=1&Itemid=6&74a0ad6b5f7a1df0ef4ab98b8fffbb41=c3d1fccb6cfd2e8ceed9fc954e1d5ef6
Quote 0 0
warlord
http://www.ohiogen.com/
Quote 0 0
oneloud xl7
thanks buddy getin ahold of them monday
Quote 0 0
warlord
Great post photos of ur new porducts
Quote 0 0
oneloud xl7

now i hope there a good company to deal with i figure a xs 3000 batt in the back this alt the big 3 upgrade and maybe a new batt in front im good to go might even be able two add two more 12s and another 1200 watt amp wish me uck i will let u no how it goes
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy