integra spl
goodmorning...i'm looking for this amp but i'm not sure about this power...
is there anybody with a personal experience with this amp?
Quote 0 0
jaychocolate
The Maxximus is a strong amp.
Good build quality and great design.

Maxxsonics don't play around with fantasy power figures.

Go to their website for more info
Quote 0 0
warlord
Great amps, powerful as hell and heavy does what i says on the spec sheet , i personally own two.

Quote 0 0
KZnova
Biiiiig boys
Quote 0 0
The Retired Dude
I have 1 I'm going to sell soon I think. Strong amp,heavy,draws a good deal of juice. I think volts plays a big roll into how powerful it is, as with any amp. The wow factor is always a 10 when regular public sees the monster. I'm happy with mine but I need 2 to get the number I want but can't fit both in my car :-(
Quote 0 0
integra spl
i'm interesting on it for working at 1.3 ohm teorical for bass race...i don't have problem for current...10 batteries and over 700 amp in continuos...
Quote 0 0
warlord
It can work but at that ohm load it will draw huge amount of current from ur battery, i also have a xx-goliath that i pushed a .7 ohm MTX RFL sub that i reconed and i used 1 battery, voltage was 14.7V and i burped for 3 sec and it went straight down to 10.9V and the amp went into protect. but with that power u have u should be ok.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i personally would not bassrace with it that low. if you tie and have to run with the car off, I don't know how safe it will be
Quote 0 0
integra spl
it's 1.3 teorical but real i'm near3 ohm..1.5 each...
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
if you're going to do that, I would definitely use the subsonic filter, and a processor with an adjustable parametric sub EQ. The Maxxlink MLX-100 and MX-3 both have this feature. It will allow you to cut the lowest frequencies where impedance may be lowest, but the parametric eq will boost only the frequencies you need for your peak consistent note in the song
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
just hope you don't have any problems as servicing this amp (my personal experience) can be a nightmare
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
i know hifonics is out of them
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy