PHATRAX Show full post »
info giver
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
That's funny...I don't think we have thugs here...
x2... security lights go a long way waay out in the country i live on a stone road and my nearest neighbor is 2 1/2 miles away... everything is under lock and key in the garage or shop

not saying the 12 gauge isn't beside my bed with slugs on the dresser but people out this way just steal power lines and **** to scrap lmao
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Terry, not everyone lives in the kind of place you claim to. In my entire life there has been nothing more than a pellet pistol in my house and it has never needed to be used. If you live in a place that is that unsafe, you should probably move.
WRONG!! no place is safe!! It's the quiet fairy tale like neighborhoods that you claim to live in. Thats where the ghetto thugs target!

by the way you pictured yourself ,,you could get robbed by a kid wielding a plastic spoon from a local carry out,lol
The city 2 cities over just got ranked the safest place to live in america. I've never even held a gun and dont see the need to.
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
^^^ the question is, does the fact that you don't feel the need for you to have a weapon also mean you think others should be forced to make the same decision?

Most people that I've known who have never had any experience with weapons "don't see the need for (whatever)", and almost always also think that everyone should be forced to abide by their personal decision (by law).
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
Originally posted by PHATRAX:
There is some crazy bad advice going on with this issue. Please for your own safety and the safety of your loved ones. Please contact http://www.nra.org Do not rely on bug spray to keep you safe, it won't happen. As Americans we have specific rights that shall not be infringed on!

Sincerely,
109:8
If its not 690 grains or above, don't even pull it out.

Instead of calling the police, Im just gonna call Molly Maid to clean up the pieces.
Quote 0 0
PHATRAX
^^^^^ tHAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

109:8
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
^Not for the faint a heart^
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I only see one problem with using a gun for home protection, and here would be the situation...

You wake up at near and here someone downstairs. You grab your 40cal from the nightstand. You make your way down the stairs. You see someone holding your televsion as they try to make it to the door. You fire three rounds. Two of them go through the tv and hit the man in the chest. He's no longer a threat, and you call the police.

Here's the problem, you just destroyed you new bigscreen.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
I only see one problem with using a gun for home protection, and here would be the situation...

You wake up at near and here someone downstairs. You grab your 40cal from the nightstand. You make your way down the stairs. You see someone holding your televsion as they try to make it to the door. You fire three rounds. Two of them go through the tv and hit the man in the chest. He's no longer a threat, and you call the police.

Here's the problem, you just destroyed you new bigscreen.
Remember a few years ago when the man heard something downstairs?

Went to check it out and he heard someone run and jump in the closet? He unloaded in the closet and shot his little boy that was playing a prank on the Dad?

I'm all for personal protection but sometimes it can bite you in the ass
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Remember a few years ago when the man heard something downstairs?

Went to check it out and he heard someone run and jump in the closet? He unloaded in the closet and shot his little boy that was playing a prank on the Dad?

I'm all for personal protection but sometimes it can bite you in the ass
Thats sad that someone would be stupid enough to pull the trigger without seeing the target.

I suggest any home defense gun be equipped with a flashlight, especially homes with any children present.

I normally leave on a few lights in the house at night as well as have TRLs on my home defense firearms. Better safe than sitting in prison being sorry as hell.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I would have to agree that unlaoding on a target that you haven't seen is pretty stupid...
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
I would have to agree that unlaoding on a target that you haven't seen is pretty stupid...
That,I agree...
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
this will keep iggy outta ya home

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy