Sonofthor Show full post »
bluewagon
Mario Pirker wrote:
Hello people

what can I do now?
I have a 2seater fiat panda and i
would also like to build up to the B column. can i do it or not?
it would be great when a judge can make it clear if it's allowed for the crx and pandas to build to the b column or not. the same cars and the same problems. i want to start building because its time. dominik did a great job and made pictures of all the cars but we must have a desicion with a clear rule. so every crx and every panda with 2 seats or no crx and panda to build up to the b pillar. i want to know it.

Mario Pirker
db Drag world champion 2012 street C

boo hoo...cry me a river
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Import a Crx from North America! Problem solved! You will then be able to build one just like everyone in North America does. Cant wait to see what kind of numbers you can get out of a Crx!
Quote 0 0
Sonofthor
Alemuthafukinjandro wrote:
Import a Crx from North America! Problem solved! You will then be able to build one just like everyone in North America does. Cant wait to see what kind of numbers you can get out of a Crx!

Why import? There are enouth here in europe, nobody can say if its an American or Europe Version. There is no registration check in the rules!
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Sonofthor wrote:
Why import? There are enouth here in europe, nobody can say if its an American or Europe Version. There is no registration check in the rules!

I was wondering about that. Who is to say the car was imported or not??
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
that is true, there is no rule about registration so go for it. But any real judge would be able to google it and tell just by the VIN number.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Well if we want to call this a international competition there shouldn't be ANY different vehicle restrictions by country. Sorry this is plain politics and I don't think we should go that route.
Quote 0 0
JordyO
If they can google a vin to see where it's from... they can also google a vin to see if that divider should be there.

Just sayin'...
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Just buy the european one, pull the back seat out and build the thing. Who cares. Jees
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy