PHILESTER
These are the first good pics of the hatch.

Yes its a hybrid, and yes the old rexs STILL get better gas mileage but:

The US gets a 2 seater!

and 25.1 cubes

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/06/18/first-drive-2011-honda-cr-z/

What do you guys think...we cant be running Rexs 10 years from now...right?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
yup looks good but your pretty much screwed by the window line!
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
yuck
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
looks like a vibe
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
looks good from the side but assend they narrowed out too much. and 20-25k for a tiny NON sports car no thanx...
Quote 0 0
tekk45
I have heard they are going to be hybrids. Now, figure out how to run you amps on a 220v battery and whallah!
Quote 0 0
PHILESTER
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
I have heard they are going to be hybrids. Now, figure out how to run you amps on a 220v battery and whallah!
Yea right.....

I'll think I won't be tradin in my 1990 anytime soon.
Also 37 MPG?? for a tiny hybrid? "Ol' Bessy" gets over 45 MPG and shes 20 years old.
Quote 0 0
So_Lo_Saturn
I have to agree with pimpin. They narrowed the car to much. I might get one down the road but I paid cash for my crx so I don't have to have bank payments. the cargo trays do look alot bigger. If their waterproof they could double as a cooler. 6-speed manual would be nice but my car has more hp than that.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
the new crz is great has few more cubs than gen 2 and here is a step down for 12 volt assecories

i have measured one already my old box will fit wonder what a bandpass will do now hehehehe
Quote 0 0
So_Lo_Saturn
This nice audiobuffru1 about the space. I would be concerned about the amperage you could pull from the step-down transformer. Also I would be concerned about the battery on the hybrid part. I looked at a Pirus and battery replacement was $2k every 2 to 2.5 yrs. Does the CRZ come with the cargo cover for the hatch?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy