Tinted
will they also have "regional" events like last year? would be nice if it did.
Quote 0 0
Emil
2011 Points Requirement: 75
No Regional Participation Required
See the Rule Book for other standard requirements
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Quote:
Originally posted by Emil:
2011 Points Requirement: 75
No Regional Participation Required
See the Rule Book for other standard requirements
that's not at all what I was asking, but thanks for coming out. don't miss the short bus.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Some judges are/or already had a "regional" event. But since there is no requirement for it for finals I would assume that unless a large turnout is definite, they won't have one or at the very least call it a regional event.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
no no

what im asking is not about requirements for finals.

last year each finals also had a 3x event with it, so as a finals participat you got to compete in both events.

this is so people who do not have enough points can still compete at the finals venue, but in a 3x event instead.

so my question is..........will it be the same this year?
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
LOL ok that makes more sense. As a finals participant I sure as hell hope not. It was a train wreck at SBN with all the other org's doing their thing at the same time. IF they decide to have a 3x also, Finals competitors IMO should not be allowed to compete in it to help cut down on the traffic and confusion. This gives some of the newbies a chance to win their respective classes also and get some points for 2012. Hopefully Wayne posts something about it here soon because I would like to know also.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
in Ohio it went over very smooth actually. we had a blast competing in both.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
considering most of the competitors who are qualified now would not have the pts needed for finals without the regional 3x from finals last year its a huge thing for some of us , in some regions their wasnt enough shows to get 75 pts
Quote 0 0
Tinted
valid point right there. that 3x was a huge boost in points.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Although i agree,I don't thing that there will ever be a 3X point along with the 4X of WF in the future...
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
If Wayne does to separate events just like Iasca has done for years, it will got just fine.
Iasca does their Finals aka INAC and then they also do the 3x aka SBN.

They also will need to get better organized on the time schedule.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
Ohio venue went very smooth last year with a 3x and 4x at the same time. the only delay was waiting for other locations.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
There was a big talk after the WF whether the 3X points should be added to the competitors stats.It was not until late june that we were informed that they will stay as they were...
I also know that there was a major issue with the software of termlab...The program could not accept the 7x results or something like that...

I had a talk with the Greek headjudge about this matter and he told me all the above...
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
Where are finals going to be this year? That is the most important question for me.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
if you want that answer call wayne , or better yet drive to florida
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy