ilvbass
How did DD do at the Finals?
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
First in the US in street c 158.9 backed with a 158.7db.
Quote 0 0
ilvbass
Are the results posted anywhere?
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioXtremes:
First in the US in street c 158.9 backed with a 158.7db.
What series subs? And what amps were used in that setup? That is a awesome score!
Quote 0 0
ssluke
i have a video of the record setting run great job by both those crxs
Quote 0 0
Tinted
six 9510G's and three M4A amps i think.

sickest number ever
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Nice, Thats alot power right there.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
Quote 0 0
DJSEVEN
Yeah it was 6 9510Gs and 3 M4a's
they worked so hard on that thing...So many sleepless nights!
Quote 0 0
DJSEVEN
I ran 2 9510G's in Street A
did a 150.6
took 1st in region, 2nd in North America amd I think 8th in world!
Not bad for my first full competing year and first WF.
(thanks too DTBrown and Eddie Alfaro for all their help!)
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
Quote:
Originally posted by DJSEVEN:
I ran 2 9510G's in Street A
did a 150.6
took 1st in region, 2nd in North America amd I think 8th in world!
Not bad for my first full competing year and first WF.
(thanks too DTBrown and Eddie Alfaro for all their help!)
you are the guy with the blue honda fit? great number by the way, what amplifiers are you using? congrats!!
Quote 0 0
dd151.9
DD FTW!!!
Quote 0 0
imported_Corluy D
Quote:
Originally posted by DJSEVEN:
Yeah it was 6 9510Gs and 3 M4a's
they worked so hard on that thing...So many sleepless nights!
WOW great score. Nice to see 6 10" in a C setup .
2subs each amp ? What imp load ?
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Courly if they ran 2 subs each amp that would be over the conductor rule. 4 subs with strapped pair of amps and other 2 subs on single amp. The is a beautiful street car to say the least and the amount of work in this ride is crazy.
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
Quote:
Originally posted by loud tercell:
Courly if they ran 2 subs each amp that would be over the conductor rule. 4 subs with strapped pair of amps and other 2 subs on single amp. The is a beautiful street car to say the least and the amount of work in this ride is crazy.
Correct. Trying to add another amp but proving to be difficult to fit.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy