LEO C.
Hello Wayne,

I got a New Laptop specifically for my TermLab and Metering purposes. My question is: How do I transfer My License from my Old Laptop to my New Laptop? Also my Old Laptop is using Windows Vista 32 Bit Operating System and my New Laptop is Using Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Operating System sir. Thank you in Advance to Wayne and everybody else who contributes to this Question.

Thank you and have a nice day sir.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
If you are running Term-LAB 2010 or newer then do the following...

1. Make sure your old computer is connected to the internet.
2. Make sure Term-LAB is attached to your old computer.
3. Launch Term-LAB
4. Select "Help / De-Activate" from the Term-LAB pull-down menu. This will deactivate your license on the old computer.
5. Follow the installation instructions to install the Term-LAB software on your new computer.

If your software pre-dates Term-LAB 2010, you will need to purchase the software upgrade for $69.00 at http://www.termpro.com.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
LEO C.
Hello Wayne,

How about if I bought the update already last year or after 2010 for my Termlab, but I used it to update the Termlab on my old computer or laptop?

Would I need to purchase another update for my Termlab? Thank you and have a nice day.
Quote 0 0
LEO C.
Hello Wayne,

How about if I bought the update already last year or after 2010 for my Termlab, but I used it to update the Termlab on my old computer or laptop?

Would I need to purchase another update for my Termlab? Thank you and have a nice day.
Quote 0 0
LEO C.
Anybody have any answers for this question?!
Quote 0 0
HDBDRA
LEO C. wrote:
Anybody have any answers for this question?!

You can check in help-about the version of your software, and then if its 2010 or later you got the procedure from Wayne.
Anyway its always a good practice to update your Termlab, especially the 2012 version has a lot of new staff and functionality you can enjoy.
Also make it easier for everybody to provide help since you share the latest version with others.

Hope this answer your question
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy