PeteS
Driver side bracket is a direct bolt on for a small body alt, i test fit a CS-144 and a AD-244 large body and both will fit however they both require a few tweeks to the back bracket. This bracket can be found on the 95 and early 96 Chevy Blazer and GMC Jimmy with the driver said alt option on the 1st gen vortech. This lets you have a stock bracket on both sides with out any fuss. My local salvage yard sells this bracket for $7.99

If you have a older Astro and want to be able to use a AD-244 with out any headache the pass side Alt bracket of the late 1996+ Chevy Blazer/GMC Jimmy with the pass side alt will bolt right on and match up very nice. Now you have dual alts for cheap with no worries about your brackets holding up or getting out of alignment.

I spent 6 years searching for a setup that would do this and came up at a dead end every time, well hope this helps others.

This will also work on the Chevy blazer/GMC Jimmy or S-series truck....heck this would even fit full size Chevy. This does require you to take off your AC......so unless it works why not do this and get more power the easy way.
Quote 0 0
PeteS

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy